We welcome submissions of full and short papers and demonstrations on the topics related to the conference (for more information see the Call for Papers/Demos).
Full and short papers should be prepared following the guidelines of the IFIP Series Advances in Information and Communication Technology (AICT), available at Springer and submitted through Easy Chair.
Manuscripts must STRICTLY adhere to the template format.
To obtain templates for LaTeX and MS Word and their instructions for typesetting the paper click here.
Instructions for submission of papers to be reviewed:
- Insert at the top of the first page “Full Paper” or “Short Paper”, depending on the type of paper you are submitting. Only one of these categories must be selected. The number of pages in the paper should be consistent with your selection (see Call for Papers/Demos for more information).
- Make sure you include in the keywords one or several of the topics belonging to the main areas of the Forum (see Call for Papers/Demos for more information). Selecting the topics that best relate to your paper will assist in the reviewing process.
- Upload papers only in PDF format. Make sure papers are formatted according to the AICT guidelines, as explained above. Instructions for submitting accepted papers will be sent later.
- We must be able to print your paper, once it is submitted. Therefore, all fonts used in the paper must be embedded in the submitted PDF file.
- The paper must be able to print clearly on standard black-and-white printers. Reviewers are not required to view your paper in color.
DEMONSTRATIONS: Proposals for demonstrations (maximum two pages / 1000 words) should be submitted to email@example.com.
- Submission deadline for full and short papers:
March 1, 2016 March 10, 2016
- Submission deadline for demonstrations:
March 1, 2016 March 30, 2016
- Notification for acceptance: May 9, 2016
- Deadline camera ready (not applicable to demonstrations): June 7, 2016